Steele Creek Area Homes

The Steele Creek a great neighborhood with close proximity to Uptown Charlotte and Lake Wylie.  This community is approximately 47 Sq. Miles and is one of the fastest growing residential area of Charlotte. Its name "Steele" was derived from old scotch-irish family that migrated in the area back in the late 17th century.  Steele Creek is also one of the original 15 townships of Mecklenburg County.  The area offers homes in different price points from low 100's to Multi-Million Dollar Lake front properties.  Some of the neighborhoods are as follows: Berewick, Chapel Cove, The Sanctuary, The Palisades, RiverPointe, Huntington Forest, Waterlyn and more.

Its close proximity to Uptown Charlotte and I-85, I-485, I-77, Hwy 160 and Hwy 49 makes this area a great place to call home.  It also contains one of the highest employment concentrations in the county and is home to several recreation sites.
The data relating to real estate on this website derive in part from the Internet Data Exchange program. Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither website owner nor any listing broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. © 2019 Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc.

Nearby School information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2019 Onboard informatics. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.